News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

2013 ECSR

Started by ddlewis, March 06, 2013, 07:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddlewis

It's March already, shouldn't there be some "Boone is soone" talk going on by now?  Like to make sure somebody else is coming before I mark up the calendar at work.

(popcorn)

racerman_27410

Heck yes i'll be there Danny!  :good2:

KOokaloo!

Frank

rktmanfj

Randy T
Indy

Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Psalms 144:1

'89 FJ1200
'90 FJ1200
'78 XT500
'88 XT350

Yamifj1200

I'll be riding down to say hey and see the gang..

Eric M

http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=14833.0

"All unattended children will be served an espresso and given a puppy"

ddlewis

Great Eric, hope you do.

I'll be in touch.  Maybe we can roll down together if schedules line up.  It'd be like the good ol days.   :drinks:

carey

Eric and Dan,

What day do we meet you for lunch on the Parkway?

Yamifj1200

Carey, I will be riding down on Thursday afternoon, and should be in Boone about 7:00 pm. I don't think I will be heading down on the parkway this trip..

Eric M

http://www.fjowners.com/index.php?topic=14833.0

"All unattended children will be served an espresso and given a puppy"

Steve_in_Florida

Quote from: ddlewis on March 06, 2013, 07:03:28 PM

It's March already, shouldn't there be some "Boone is soone" talk going on by now?  Like to make sure somebody else is coming before I mark up the calendar at work.

When & where is it?

Did I miss the details somewhere? (It happens...)

Steve
`90 FJ-1200
`92 FJ-1200

IBA # 54823

ddlewis

Steve,

third week of May in Boone NC at the KOA campground.  14-18 of May.  Try to make it, lot of fun.  I think this is my 10th year.   :good2:

Carey/Eric, I'm going to either ride in Wed or Thursday via B.R.parkway.  I'm up for lunch at Mabry Mill if anybody else is..  Anybody headed south who wants to catch up for ride down let me know.

carey

Dan,

Let us know what day you decide and we'll meet you at Mabry Mills.

carey

To sweeten the pot for anyone on the fence, I will be bringing the mountain pie makers.

FJ Flyer

Quote from: ddlewis on March 12, 2013, 10:17:24 PM
Steve,

third week of May in Boone NC at the KOA campground.  14-18 of May.  Try to make it, lot of fun.  I think this is my 10th year.   :good2:

Carey/Eric, I'm going to either ride in Wed or Thursday via B.R.parkway.  I'm up for lunch at Mabry Mill if anybody else is..  Anybody headed south who wants to catch up for ride down let me know.

Danny, I'm trying to clear the calendar at work and at home to ride down.  Let me know if you're up for another tag along.
Chris P.
'16 FJR1300ES
'87 FJ1200
'76 DT250

Wear your gear.

ddlewis

Quote from: FJ Flyer on March 15, 2013, 04:43:17 PM
Danny, I'm trying to clear the calendar at work and at home to ride down.  Let me know if you're up for another tag along.

Hey Chris, I was hoping you'd chime in.  That sounds great.  What day were you thinking about for the ride down?

ddlewis

Quote from: carey on March 15, 2013, 04:30:52 PM
To sweeten the pot for anyone on the fence, I will be bringing the mountain pie makers.

we want whoopie pies too.

FJ Flyer

Quote from: ddlewis on March 16, 2013, 08:58:21 AM
Quote from: FJ Flyer on March 15, 2013, 04:43:17 PM

Hey Chris, I was hoping you'd chime in.  That sounds great.  What day were you thinking about for the ride down?

Not sure, yet, but either wednesday or thursday.
Chris P.
'16 FJR1300ES
'87 FJ1200
'76 DT250

Wear your gear.