News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

2015 East Coast Fall Rally

Started by CodyNKR, September 24, 2014, 10:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gearheadstu

Once again, my Tellico plans are foiled late in the game. Damn. I was really looking forward to it, too.

Alas, Boone isn't as Soone as I'd like it to be.
Stu

mst3kguy

whatever it is, i can make it better than you.  ( ;

Quote from: CodyNKR on September 15, 2015, 04:46:27 PM
I know Danny BOOO is right. Especially cos I have a new dessert recipe to try out. Oh well Boone is soon right.

Quote from: ddlewis on September 15, 2015, 02:45:01 PM
Apparently I enjoy suffering because I'm looking forward to 514 miles of butt numbing fun-ness!  :good:

Starting to load up earlier and notice rear tire not looking too good.  That almost made me rethink it, but I ordered one and had it shipped to campground just in case.

Quote from: CodyNKR on September 15, 2015, 02:30:23 PM
All right some of ya'll should be there by now! Be sure and post pics and stories since this year neither Jeff, I nor Blue dawg will be there! Next year though.....
NANCY!  BOOOO!

dean
2014 triumph street triple r
2019 ktm 1290 superduke gt

CodyNKR

rlucas

We're not a club. Clubs have rules. Pay dues. Wear hats and shit.

"Y'all might be faster than me, but you didn't have more fun than I did." Eric McClellan (RIP '15)