News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Windscreen

Started by Mike 86 in San Dimas, December 29, 2009, 05:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike 86 in San Dimas

Hope all are enjoying the holidays! I'm taking these two weeks off. Went up to the Santa Rosa (California) area for a few days. Chilly nights and mornings but the days were nice. Toured some winnerys and saw some giant redwoods. Left the bike at home but hope to get back here with the FJ. I think this is the area where the West Coast Rally takes place. 

I am ready to replace my windscreen and was wondering if anyone had strong opinions on what they may have purchased. I have seen if few sites, such as zero gravity. I would prefer that it is ready to bolt on, pre-drilled.

Thanks,
Mike 86 in San Dimas

paulfj03

hi mike,
I ordered my MRA touring windscreen (91) from Twisted Throttle online in the fall.  They order it out of Germany. it came predrilled and was installed easily.  I replaced the stock windscreen to take more of the wind off of me as my wife and I use the 91 for touring. I think it made a big difference.

paul

billwest

Eagle Screens in Perth, Western Australia, may have what you are looking for.

Website:  http://www.eaglescreens.com.au/yamaha.htm  with a picture at the bottom.

Bill.
Sold it!