News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

2017 RPM Memorial Day Sale

Started by racerrad8, May 02, 2017, 07:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerrad8

The first 2017 RPM promotional sale will be occurring over the Memorial Day weekend.

If you are a bronze, silver or gold contributor you will find a coupon code in your specific section. The sale will be from 5/24-29/17.

If you are not a contributing member of the FJ owners.com forum, it is not too late. Check out this link for all of the details: New for 2017: Membership has its privileges

All memberships are updated within a 24 hour period so there is time to get in on the RPM Memorial Day Sale.

Randy - RPM

Randy - RPM

racerrad8

The coupon codes have been activated for the 2017 RPM Memorial Week Sale.

Effective today through 5/29/17.

Thank you, Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

FJdave1200

What section? I'm not finding it.
" All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

Burke

FJmonkey

Quote from: racerrad8 on May 02, 2017, 07:58:36 PM
The first 2017 RPM promotional sale will be occurring over the Memorial Day weekend.

If you are a bronze, silver or gold contributor you will find a coupon code in your specific section. The sale will be from 5/24-29/17.

If you are not a contributing member of the FJ owners.com forum, it is not too late. Check out this link for all of the details: New for 2017: Membership has its privileges

All memberships are updated within a 24 hour period so there is time to get in on the RPM Memorial Day Sale.

Randy - RPM

Dave, these sales are open to contributing members. And this sale has expired. If you want to take advantage of future sales then follow the link at the bottom and contribute.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

FJdave1200

I did contribute $100. Randy sent an email saying there is a code good to the 4th. My membership is still showing jr member. I have a large order I am trying to do today. I was working with Robert.... he's out till the 10th.
" All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

Burke

FJmonkey

Quote from: FJdave1200 on July 02, 2017, 04:42:16 PM
I did contribute $100. Randy sent an email saying there is a code good to the 4th. My membership is still showing jr member. I have a large order I am trying to do today. I was working with Robert.... he's out till the 10th.

Ok, you are good then, I am sure Randy and Robert will take good care of you. 
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side

racerrad8

Dave,

At some point and time you have created two different accounts. I have applied the contribution to your account that is associate with the email linked to your PayPal contribution. I would have no idea that your contribution under the email attached to the account below was in reference to your FJdave1200 account.

Here is your other account that I reset the password to this morning: Fjdave1986

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM