News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

OEM Parts-- Make an offer

Started by ryanschoebel, March 30, 2019, 01:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryanschoebel

Hey all, I have a few OEM parts that I dont need, so I figured I would see if anyone here wanted them. I can supply pictures upon request. All parts off an 84 FJ1100.

4 Original turn signals. 1 has some hard gunk on it, can likely be cleaned. Good condition

OEM windscreen, Yamaha branded. Very good condition, has some minor scratching if you look closely. It has an RPM sticker on it, but can be removed.

Left and Right OEM mirrors. Great condition.

Original oil cooler, looks to be in good condition. Was just replaced with an RPM cooler.

Original shock, has 47, xxx miles on it. Still in good condition, but could use a good cleaning.

Set of Pirelli Sport Demons, 120/80/16, and 150/80/16. Never used, brand new.

Make me an offer, and you pay shipping. Thanks

1985 FJ1100-- Atlas (SOLD)
1984 FJ1100-- Storm

AppleJack

Hello,
I see it's been a while since your sale but I'd be interested in the tires and mirrors.

I'm pretty new to this but $25 per mirror and $200 for the tires is my offer...
Jon Appleby

ajacstern

Could you send me a picture of the windscreen scratching?

alexvitojustin

I am interested in the windshield.
Price and condition?
Thanks
Alex in Texas

1984 FJ1100
1984 FJ1100

I have a pair!

FJmonkey

Alex, Ryan has not logged in since Dec of 2020. He listed his Email, might get a reply if that is still good.
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side