News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

2018 RPM Holiday Sales Event

Started by racerrad8, November 12, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racerrad8

RPM Holiday Sale begins 11/23, take advantage of great savings.    RPM Holiday Sale begins 11/23, take advantage of great savings. RPM Holiday Sale begins 11/23, take advantage of great savings. RPM Holiday Sale begins 11/23, take advantage of great savings. RPM Holiday Sale begins 11/23, take advantage of great savings.

The 2018 RPM holiday sale will begin on Friday, November 23rd and run through Monday, November 26th. This sale covers the US termed shopping days, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday and is available to everyone around the world.

Everyone will be able to take advantage of a 5% discount on everything in stock during the sale.

Contributing members you will see the combined discount amount when using their designation coupon code. See your category for your coupon code next week.

Gold: 20%
Silver: 15%
Bronze: 10%

If you are not a contributing member, it is not too late. You can contribute at the bottom of every page to receive the additional discount. I will do my best to upgrade the contribution status the same day so you can take advantage of the bigger discounts.

This sale applies to all in stock inventory; No rain checks, back orders or special order items.

Don't forget you can also get RPM gift certificates any time of year.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season with family & friends, but be sure not to forget one of your best friends...Your FJ

Randy - RPM

RPM Holiday Sale begins 11/23, take advantage of great savings.    RPM Holiday Sale begins 11/23, take advantage of great savings. RPM Holiday Sale begins 11/23, take advantage of great savings. RPM Holiday Sale begins 11/23, take advantage of great savings. RPM Holiday Sale begins 11/23, take advantage of great savings.
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Quote from: racerrad8 on November 12, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

The 2018 RPM holiday sale will begin on Friday, November 23rd and run through Monday, November 26th. This sale covers the US termed shopping days, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday and is available to everyone around the world.

Everyone will be able to take advantage of a 5% discount on everything in stock during the sale.

Contributing members you will see the combined discount amount when using their designation coupon code. See your category for your coupon code next week.

Gold: 20%
Silver: 15%
Bronze: 10%

If you are not a contributing member, it is not too late. You can contribute at the bottom of every page to receive the additional discount. I will do my best to upgrade the contribution status the same day so you can take advantage of the bigger discounts.

This sale applies to all in stock inventory; No rain checks, back orders or special order items.

Don't forget you can also get RPM gift certificates any time of year.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season with family & friends, but be sure not to forget one of your best friends...Your FJ

Randy - RPM

I have had a few questions since making this post. This sale applies to all items in stock. That includes:

RPM S/S Exhaust System
91-93 FJ Engine Bar Set
carburetors...

As well as all other big ticket items currently in stock.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

Tuned forks

What time Friday morning will the sale begin?  This is gonna be an expensive Black Friday. :biggrin:

Joe
1990 FJ1200-the reacher
1990 FZR 1000-crotch rocket

RPM - Robert

Will start at midnight after turkey day.

Tuned forks

Should I be able to see my code in the Gold section by now?  I'm not totally sure where to look?
1990 FJ1200-the reacher

Pat Conlon

1) Free Owners Manual download: https://tinyurl.com/fmsz7hk9
2) Don't store your FJ with E10 fuel https://tinyurl.com/3cjrfct5
3) Replace your old stock rubber brake lines.
4) Important items for the '84-87 FJ's:
Safety wire: https://tinyurl.com/99zp8ufh
Fuel line: https://tinyurl.com/bdff9bf3

racerrad8

Quote from: Tuned forks on November 21, 2018, 06:16:44 PM
Should I be able to see my code in the Gold section by now?  I'm not totally sure where to look?

Not yet, I was going to do it Saturday, but something came up and I didn't get to the shop.

I will do it tomorrow morning for use on Friday morning.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

Tuned forks

Okay, thanks.  Looking forward to saving a bunch of money.

Joe
1990 FJ1200-the reacher