News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Ontario BBQ and Pool party revisited

Started by CanDman, May 02, 2019, 03:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanDman

Southern Ontario and Northern States Riders.

It has been long overdue to host another BBQ at CanD Land !!! :blum1: Saturday July 6th, I will be firing up the Grills. Steaks, Chicken, Ribs, Hamburgers and Hotdogs and anything you would like to bring :nyam2:. It will be a day ride somewhere and coming back for a feast, a swim, a hot tub soak and a Bon fire :good2:. It will be an overnight event, so bring a tent and sleeping Bag if you like. There are limited sleeping accommodations inside the house, so it will be first booked first served. Otherwise bring your tent. There are 100 acres here so bring a camper or an RV you like. CanD Land is located in the Heart of Maple Ontario, approximately 5 kms east of Canada's Wonderland. Feel free to come Friday and make it a weekend stay if you like. Other than the new Jacuzzi Hot tub addition to the place, CanD Land now boasts a brand new 800 square foot Man cave if there be any mechanical issues needing a fix. It's BYOB(OOZE), BYOB(IKE), BYOB(ONG) and BOYB(EACH TOWEL)......I would love to see everyone again....it's been a while :praising: and there be any souls south of the border wanting to join the fun......you are most welcome  :crazy:...... PM or Post.....hope to see y'all :drinks:
CanDman  
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

Sabre093

I'm not riding atm...had surgery #2 on shoulder in April and need another still,don't know when i'll be riding again :nea:
2009 FJR 1300
1992 FJ 1200
1987 FJ 1200 Sold
1986 FJ 1200 Sold
1985 Venture Royale
1976 GoldWing
1986 FZ 750
1986 GPZ 900
1984 Honda Nighthawk S 750
1982 Honda Nighthawk 450

CanDman

Quote from: Sabre093 on May 14, 2019, 09:20:19 AM
I'm not riding atm...had surgery #2 on shoulder in April and need another still,don't know when i'll be riding again :nea:

Sab's....it's all good buddy...... come for the feast and the swim anyways.....it be good for us to get together for no other reason than to just hang out and laugh and if you're  feeling up to it....I have 3 FJ's as  spares.....Last BBQ I couldn't even ride  :cray:as CanD had a cold and I had to stay back with the females who didn't ride and entertain them :biggrin: and mind the grill of course... come by bro.....there are few PM's that have committed to coming.....its gonna be good  :drinks:
Kev   
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

andyoutandabout

Dude, sounds like a paaarrrtttyy.
I'm saying I'm a likely attendee at this time.
The j
The logistics of summer 2019 are yet to be finalized, but I'm Chicago bound, and your practically next door.
Besides, I wanna see those drums and pick up some tips.
Andy
life without a bike is just life

CanDman

Quote from: andyoutandabout on May 14, 2019, 11:43:04 PM
Dude, sounds like a paaarrrtttyy.
I'm saying I'm a likely attendee at this time.
The j
The logistics of summer 2019 are yet to be finalized, but I'm Chicago bound, and your practically next door.
Besides, I wanna see those drums and pick up some tips.
Andy

That's awesome Andy.....I'll look forward to it.....I am going to book you into suit in the upstairs office bedroom...very cool and very private !! Let me know you're arrival and what meats you like......I just added fresh lobster to the menu !! :nyam1:
This is great !!
Kev

andyoutandabout

Thread bump.
Well, with all the best efforts, unfortunately I'm out for this epic get together.
I even bought my passport, so I was uncharacteristically prepared, but family commitments for the 4th of July have tied me to Chicago.
Have fun Fj attendees. Keep me in mind for the next CanD extravaganza.
Andy
life without a bike is just life

CanDman

:Facepalm:
Quote from: andyoutandabout on June 30, 2019, 09:39:52 PM
Thread bump.
Well, with all the best efforts, unfortunately I'm out for this epic get together.
I even bought my passport, so I was uncharacteristically prepared, but family commitments for the 4th of July have tied me to Chicago.
Have fun Fj attendees. Keep me in mind for the next CanD extravaganza.
Andy

It's all good Andy......sorry you can't make it
Kev