News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

91 FJ1200 MADE NEW AGAIN! $6500/OBO

Started by Kirsch, March 26, 2019, 04:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirsch

Bought this 91 new in 93, sold it in 2001, bought it back May of 2018. We thought it was well cared for, but proved not true. Over $1500 in parts and $1000 in labor for rebuild. Have complete parts invoices will mail upon inquiry. New tires, sprockets, chain, upper engine parts, seals, stems, literally everything. Rings, carbs overhauled, if it was needed, was done by a professional. 3 saddles including a brand new never sat on $800 Corbin Gunfighter and Lady. (not included in parts expense) Email me, I will send nice set of photos to you. Will send parts invoices via mail. Too many for an email.
I tried to upload photos, evidently files were too large. Hit post and nothing happened, so this time I hope it does! found out my replaced knee won't bend far enough for me to ride any distance at all. This is one great bike. Legit 160mph but it has to go much to my chagrin. Email me for more info at; lkirsch39@gmail.com or text request to; 575-644-5452. 

FJmonkey

The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side