News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

RPM Parts Update

Started by racerrad8, September 09, 2011, 08:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troyskie

Congrats to the Raduechel family  :good2:.
1984 FJ1100 Ms Effie brand new :)
1984 FJ1100 Pearlie, stock as.
1985 FJ1100 Mr Effie 647,000K and still running hard.
1985 FJ1200 'Yummy' takes a licking & keeps on ticking
After all is said and done, more is said than done :)
2013 Trumpy Tiger 800, let's do a lap of Oz

Waiex191

Congratulations!  I never knew kids would be so hard, or so good.  Truly one of the best parts of life.
Bryan
1989 FJ1200
1981 Suzuki GN400
Poplar Grove, IL

Pat Conlon

Congratulations! Let the fun begin.....

Being grandparents is fun....
We can twist those little people up, send them home and not have to pay for their therapy!
1) Free Owners Manual download: https://tinyurl.com/fmsz7hk9
2) Don't store your FJ with E10 fuel https://tinyurl.com/3cjrfct5
3) Replace your old stock rubber brake lines.
4) Important items for the '84-87 FJ's:
Safety wire: https://tinyurl.com/99zp8ufh
Fuel line: https://tinyurl.com/bdff9bf3

Brook

...Congratulations!

There is nothing better, (on this planet) then holding your grandchildren, in your arms.

knowing, that you help to create him/her.

giantkiller

Quote from: Brook on January 20, 2021, 02:53:14 PM
...Congratulations!

There is nothing better, (on this planet) then holding your grandchildren, in your arms.

knowing, that you help to create him/her.
And knowing that you can give them back.

Glad to hear everyone is healthy. Congratulations
86 fj1350r
86 fj1380t turbo drag toy (soon)
87 fj1200 865 miles crashed for parts
89 fj1200 touring 2up
87 fzr1000 crashed
87 fzr750r Human Race teams world endurance champion
93 fzr600 Vance n hines ltd for sale
Custom chopper I built
Mini chopper I built for my daughter just like the big 1

gdfj12

Congratulations Robert, and Randy too. Welcome to the parenthood club and your 'next life' for the next 20+ years. I say 20+ because they may still need your help and /or guidance after they turn 18. ;^) DAMHIKT.

I would also like to thank you guys for all of the parts I've got from you over the last few years and the assistance with carburetor tuning & generator troubleshooting over the phone. This past summer my '89 FJ1250 (engine rebuilt by HO Motorsports w/ some XJR upgrades) ran quite nicely on my work commute & at the ECFR in Bristol, TN. The RPM rear shock, exhaust, oil cooler & all of the other little bits I got from you guys were great. I've got at least one more FJ to do some upgrades on and will be ordering more goodies, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Keep up the good work you are doing, and again, THANKS!! :good2:

George D
SE Michigan
George D
'89 FJ1250 ~'90-black/blue
'87 FJ1250 ~streetfighter project
'89 FJ1200 ~white/silver, resto project
'88 Honda Hawk GT, resto project

racerrad8

I have been reviewing the inventory and sales for the last year and I have decided to close-out the GIVI products I have on the shelf. If you go to the website, you can see I have reduced the prices significantly on everything that is being closed out.

The GIVI FJ gas cap mount will remain a stocking, on the shelf item.

I will still be able to special order any GIVI product after the close-out. But since they are taking shelf space and not a high selling item,  I will change everything to special order only.

This sale is limited to what is currently on the shelf and when they are sold out, the prices will return to the manufacture required pricing or MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) which is the list price shown.

Head over to RPM - Raduechel Performance Motorsports or click on the banner ad at the top of the page. Enter "GIVI" in the the search box to see what we have on the shelf.

Thank you for your support, Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

racerrad8

Randy - RPM

racerrad8

With the Labor Day holiday just a few weeks away, I have scheduled the 2021 RPM Labor Day sale.

The 2021 RPM Labor Day sales event will be occurring over the week prior to Labor day and extending until Tuesday after the Labor Day weekend. The sale will be from 8/30- 9/07. Everything in stock will be marked down for this sales event.

If you are a Bronze, Silver or Gold contributor you will find a coupon code in your specific section for additional savings. For all contributing members, keep an eye out for your coupon code somewhere next weekend.

If you are not a contributing member of the FJ owners.com forum, it is not too late. Check out this link for all of the details: A FJowners Membership has its privileges

All memberships are updated within a 24 hour period so there is time to get in on the RPM Labor Holiday Sales Event.

Thank you for your continued support.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

fj1289

racerrad8

Quote from: racerrad8 on August 14, 2021, 05:00:14 PM
With the Labor Day holiday just a few weeks away, I have scheduled the 2021 RPM Labor Day sale.

The 2021 RPM Labor Day sales event will be occurring over the week prior to Labor day and extending until Tuesday after the Labor Day weekend. The sale will be from 8/30- 9/07. Everything in stock will be marked down for this sales event.

If you are a Bronze, Silver or Gold contributor you will find a coupon code in your specific section for additional savings. For all contributing members, keep an eye out for your coupon code somewhere next weekend.

If you are not a contributing member of the FJ owners.com forum, it is not too late. Check out this link for all of the details: A FJowners Membership has its privileges

All memberships are updated within a 24 hour period so there is time to get in on the RPM Labor Holiday Sales Event.

Thank you for your continued support.

Randy - RPM

The 2021 RPM Labor Day sale is in progress.

If you are contributing member, check for your coupon code for the discount.

Randy - RPM
Randy - RPM

ProStreetZ28

I recently had the slave cylinder on my 1985 FJ1100 go out. When I took it apart the bore was pitted and needed to be replaced. I emailed the guys at RPM and figured it would be after the Thanksgiving weekend before I heard back, but they replied almost instantly. They verified it was in stock, but wouldn't ship until after the holiday weekend (which of course was fine, I was glad to hear they were closed for the holiday giving their employees time off). I ordered it online during the holiday and it shipped out Monday as promised. Great company to deal with, great communication and shipped as promised. I'll definitely be ordering more from them.

RPM - Robert

We are now offering brand new properly spaced Mikuni RS 38mm flat slide carburetors.

38mm Mikuni Flat Slide

These will slide into your stock intake manifolds and include a new set of RPM dual pod filters. These should be dyno tuned to get optimum performance for you elevation and other performance modifications on the bike.

T Legg

Will you also carry replacement parts for the Mikuni's ?
T Legg

RPM - Robert

Yea, I can get whatever you need, jets, rebuild kits, etc. In fact I just mailed Steve B. (FJ1200W) flat slide rebuild kits for a set of carbs he has, that he was having problems finding.