News:

Welcome to FJowners.com

It is the members who make this best place for FJ related content on the internet.

Main Menu

Woody's Performance Center, Topsham ME

Started by rktmanfj, November 06, 2009, 12:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rktmanfj

As posted over on the Yahoo group, I'm posting it here at Bob's request:

Hi guys
My name is Bob Weymouth live in the great state of Maine. I have been hanging around for a while now. And noticed that we are in need of a oem supplier. So I went to my local dealer for some help. With help from chris m. about what you all ready receive for help. We came up with this, cost plus 20% plus actual shipping with Yamaha,tucker rocky,parts unlimited possibly others. The only thing I ask is lets not burn this bridge these guys are very good and smart guys.and could be a great asset to these groups.
ask for chris,james or josh in parts at Woodys perfomance center in Topsham Maine 04086 telephone# 207-729-1177
www.woodysyamaha.com

I know some of you will think i'm the enemy because I race a legend cars i'm not.   www.nelcar.net
I recycle good parts off bikes that wern't going to be around long.I saved them from the crusher. I ride a fj myself but not as much as i'd like though.
Brief disciption of myself been riding 35 plus years mostly dirt bike
I worked at a dealerships from 82-89 assembeld many bikes. thats where I got the fj bug. thanks bob w.>>

Randy T
Indy

weymouth399

Ok, I hear some are have trouble getting the discount.
From this point on.
#1 Phone or in store orders only, they will be getting rid of the online order system.
(this is were most of the problem lies)
#2 MAKE SURE you tell the parts guy's FJOWNERS/FJgroup discount BEFORE YOU START ordering the parts.
If anyone continues to have ANY problems just get ahold of me.

Parts guy's are Chris, James, Cody

Bob W
84 FJ 1100
86 FJ1200
89 FJ1200
5  FJ POWERED race cars
76 LB80 Chappy
93 KX500 ice for sale
00 KX500 ice/dirt
04 KDX220 dirt for sale
04 KX500 ice
08 KLX450 ice/road