News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

2012 NESR

Started by CanDman, August 04, 2012, 11:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanDman

Hay everybody....thanks to Paul Wagar .....aka PaulFJ03......who did alll the video recording ......NESR has its first Video........ it has been a labour of love but I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did trying to make it......... ................in spite of everything.........I am so thankful to have been able to get there........and meet some of the most decent people I have ever met........God bless you all my new friends..........look forward to seeing you again soon  :drinks:

ENJOY THE VIDEO............some great tunes on it  :music:

FJ NESR 2012 HQ

CanDman
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

big r

Awesome video. Looks to be beautiful country and looks like you had a great time. I am jealous, my bike is pieces, fairing is off to fix the fuel gauge and replace a bunch of burnt out dash lights, clean the tach. contacts at the coil and on and on. :dash2: :rofl2: :drinks:

CanDman

Quote from: big r on August 04, 2012, 11:11:40 PM
Awesome video. Looks to be beautiful country and looks like you had a great time. I am jealous, my bike is pieces, fairing is off to fix the fuel gauge and replace a bunch of burnt out dash lights, clean the tach. contacts at the coil and on and on. :dash2: :rofl2: :drinks:
thx for the compliment..... BR......I am hoping one day to have the first Canadian national FJ Rally........it will be hard to swing......but if there's a will ....there's a way !!!!!! maybe we can put something together for next year....
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

weymouth399

These/those were the days, killer rally roads, good friends, food & beverages, GOOD times.

Bob W
84 FJ 1100
86 FJ1200
89 FJ1200
5  FJ POWERED race cars
76 LB80 Chappy
93 KX500 ice for sale
00 KX500 ice/dirt
04 KDX220 dirt for sale
04 KX500 ice
08 KLX450 ice/road
72 CT90x2 for sale