News:

This forum is run by RPM and donations from members.

It is the donations of the members that help offset the operating cost of the forum. The secondary benefit of being a contributing member is the ability to save big during RPM Holiday sales. For more information please check out this link: Membership has its privileges 

Thank you for your support of the all mighty FJ.

Main Menu

2013 West Coast Rally Video

Started by Marsh White, June 06, 2013, 12:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsh White

I didn't take my video camera out much - but here is a small video of the rally.

2013 West Coast FJ Rally - Petaluma, CA

Mark Olson

Mark O.
86 fj1200
sac ca.

" Get off your ass and Ride"

racerman_27410

looks like a great time as usual Marsh.... i have to say the WCR rally fire lighting technique is very nice and the back protector testing was ROTF funny! :good2:

KOokaloo!

Frank

Dan Filetti

Ha!  I was at Stewards Point just 2 months ago.  Nearly ran out of gas in my rental car, and that place was the first available gas -to my relief.  We continues south from there and I thought to myself what amazing roads those would be on a bike....

Bet y'all had gooood times, out that way. So many of the roads were twisty and well maintained.  Cool vid BTW. 

Very jealous.

Dan

Live hardy, or go home. 

big r

Great video Marsh. I hope to be able to join all of you next year. Big R

MyOwnFJ1200

Great video Marsh the back protector too funny lolol

Marsh White

Quote from: MyOwnFJ1200 on June 07, 2013, 01:38:56 PM
Great video Marsh the back protector too funny lolol

Thanks Brian for taking that video!  I didn't even realize you were taking that video with my camera until I got home and went to make the video - definitely the highlight of the video!  Of course, many thanks go out to Henry (and beer  :drinks:) for being such a willing subject! 

Firehawk068

Excellent footage!

Hopefully things work out so I can join up next year  :drinks:
Alan H.
Denver, CO
'90 FJ1200

andyoutandabout

Top Job Marsh. Such a quick video turn-around. The spud gun was hilarious.
Pity we didn't get to ride together his year. Mind you, I've only just gotten over last years furious Porterville runs.
Get those Bottle Rock fix
Andy
life without a bike is just life

CanDman

Great Vid Marsh....looks like you guys had a great time..........I'm so jealous... :dash2: .......one thing that surprised me was how quiet Klav was........normally he's a little more chatty.. :mocking:.......must have been weak from all the blood he came over to donate.....at least this time he used a needle and not a pine cone  :drinks: Goodonya  laddy.  (popcorn)

Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

movenon

Here are some misc photo's from the 2013 WCR rally !

Life isn't about having the best, but about making the best of what you have...

1990 FJ 1200

craigo

Looks like you all had a great time. I am officially putting a rally on the bucket list.

CraigO
CraigO
90FJ1200

CanDman

Quote from: craigo on June 09, 2013, 11:12:52 AM
Looks like you all had a great time. I am officially putting a rally on the bucket list.

CraigO

HUGOAMIGO.........CanD and Jenny.......WCR 2014 ....

CanDoitman
Never regret your choices in life ! There is no way to go back to do it again and compare. Make the most and do your best with every decision you make

Mike 86 in San Dimas

Cant stop grinning.
Thanks,
Marsh

FJmonkey

Quote from: Mike 86 in San Dimas on June 09, 2013, 10:13:59 PM
Cant stop grinning.
Thanks,
Marsh

That's cuz you still have them big bugs in your teeth and your lips are stuck open...  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
The glass is not half full, it was engineered with a 2X safety factor.

'86 Ambulance - Bent frame, cracked case, due for an overhaul
'89 Stormy Blue - Suits my Dark Side